Where do you ship from?We ship out of international warehouses located in AUS and China.Depending on your location and stock availability, this will determine where your parcel will come from.
After the goods are dispatched, how long does it take for standard shipping to deliver the package?Standard International Shipping: Please go to our shipping page for estimated delivery timesDue to COVID19 restrictions and delays, some orders can take up to 44 days to be delivered. If this is the case, you will be advised of this. Delivery time is not guaranteed for Standard Shipping as there are a lot of factors affecting its speed. The above are estimated time required by the postal service and does not include the processing time of the Customs in the destination country. In some cases, the local Customs office of your country may require additional documents and time to have your package cleared, and this may also cause further delay on the delivery.
- When will you ship my order?
Orders placed using our standard shipping will be processed and dispatched within 1- 3 business days.In peak periods please allow for up to 6 business days for dispatch.*All shipping times exclude clearance/customs delays
Your 100% satisfaction is important for us. We offer a 30-days Return & Exchange Policy:
- If a product gets damaged or was faulty upon delivery - we offer a 100% refund or a special code will be provided so you can re-order. Photo evidence must be provided.
- If a product gets damaged 7 days after use - we offer a 100% refund or a special code will be provided so you can re-order. Photo evidence must be provided
- To be eligible for a return, goods must be unopened, unused, undamaged, and accompanied by proof of purchase.
- For returns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'Returns' and include your order number, name, and the reason for the return.
- We will provide the customer with instructions on where to send returned goods.
Customers are strongly recommended to get proof of postage and tracking when returning goods to avoid "lost packages" situations.
- Please note that customers are responsible for shipping costs of returned items.
- When the returned item is received and inspected, the customer receives a confirmation email, notifying about the status of the refund.
- If the refund is approved, then it will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to the customer's credit card or original payment method shortly after.
International taxes might be applied depending on your country's taxes policy.
Customs duty is calculated as a percentage of the customs value of the goods:
- The customs value is made up of:
- the price paid for the goods,
- the insurance cost,
- the shipping cost.
These charges are always the recipient's responsibility. You should contact your customs office for specific amounts and percentages.
- By law, we must declare all items at their full price and cannot alter this amount to decrease international custom fees.
If you refuse a shipment from LEVITAYT™, you are responsible for the original shipping charges, any import fees, duties and/or taxes that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package to Impulse Modern This amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund. In the instance that the return fee exceeds the amount of the merchandise plus shipping costs, the package will be abandoned and you will not be refunded.
You can select your preferred payment method at checkout.
- We accept secure payments from international customers via Credit Cards, Debit Cards & PayPal.
- If you pay via PayPal echeque - we will wait for the cheque to clear before we process your order.
- We do not accept Cash on Delivery
Note that an additional exchange fee may apply if your currency is other than US dollars.